James' TV and Audio Repair - Thirty years of experience ready to serve you!

Recent Posts

I'm getting tired of this now
Do it yourselfers.
Enjoying what I do
New Post
Big Things Happening

Audio Repair
Electronic Repair
TV Repair
powered by

My Blog

Progress update

This is the first post I have made in quite some time. The business is progressing slowly but it is advancing. So far I am pleased and thank all of my customers for their patronage. I tried replacing iPhone screens but I found that they are more trouble than they're worth for the person doing the job. In some cases there is more damage done just attempting the repair. maybe in the future I'll try it again but for now I'm opting out of the broken phone screen replacement business. I just don't know why Apple made then glass!

Well moving on, I will continue to provide my customers with the best possible courteous, friendly, and professional service. After all, they are worth it!

6 Comments to Progress update:

Comments RSS
Projection Screen Manufacturers Delhi on Wednesday, April 09, 2014 1:48 AM
This is an excellent example of superior writing. You made a good impression with your interesting content and unique point of view on this subject. Great job!
Reply to comment

custom essay on Sunday, March 19, 2017 11:08 PM
This article is very nice as well as very informative. I have known very important things over here. I want to thank you for this informative read. I really appreciate sharing this great.
Reply to comment

professional essay writers online on Monday, July 31, 2017 1:59 AM
Do it yourselfers,hobby or something to pass the time stick problems hand hands-on endeavor and can't be done over the phone,the proper test equipment on. Keep visiting this blog for more tips and something to pass the time,thanks
Reply to comment

uk writing company on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 1:25 AM
Big things happening moving into a second shop location the tv and audio repair is alive and well with electronicrepairsvcs site. Keep it up,the operating opening announcement thanks for more updates and keep visiting this site.
Reply to comment

Happy Birthday in Polish on Wednesday, January 24, 2018 2:15 AM
Birthday events are never total until you've sent cheerful birthday wishes to a companion or to some other birthday lady or kid! These desires will enable your companions to feel upbeat on their day of festivity.
Reply to comment

little ceasars menu with price on Thursday, March 08, 2018 2:18 AM
Web based requesting menu for Little Caesars on North Antioch. Little Caesars Pizza has been gladly serving delectable items for over 50 years.
Reply to comment